[Can potatoes still be eaten?

admin
05/09/2020 0 Comment

]_Overnight_Can you eat

[Can potatoes still be eaten?

]_Overnight_Can you eat

Potatoes are a home-cooked food, and the nutritional content of potatoes is relatively high, which saves time and effort to prepare.

In most cases, we will buy a lot of potatoes at home, and then make a lot of delicious potato food, some mashed potatoes or potato cakes and so on.

Of course, you can’t finish it all at once if you make too much, so you will put it in the refrigerator to refrigerate the brake and eat it next time.

So, can potatoes still be eaten?

1. Overnight potatoes are poisonous. Nowadays, a large amount of nitrogen fertilizer is used in the vegetable cultivation process, which will cause the nitrate content in potatoes to increase.

After the potatoes are cooked, the bacteria will turn them into nitrite, which is harmful to the human body.

2. Nitrite harm Nitrite has a strong oxidizing property, which will accelerate the aging of the human body, and will reduce the activity of hemoglobin, making the body appear hypoxic.

Nitrite can cause canceration of cells and is a strong carcinogen.

3. Nitrite poisoning If you consume too much nitrite at one time, you will experience chest tightness, poor breathing, hypoxia, dizziness, headache, palpitations and other uncomfortable symptoms, and even nausea, vomiting, irritability, shock, convulsions, etc.Adverse reactions.

4, healthy lifestyle, not overnight potatoes are not suitable for consumption, and other overnight dishes are also not suitable for consumption, which more or less contain toxic substances harmful to the human body.

Is the calcium of potato stew edible?
It is best not to eat the calcium of potato stew. Nowadays, a large amount of nitrogen fertilizer is used in the vegetable growing process, which will cause the nitrate content in potatoes to increase.

After the potatoes are cooked, the bacteria will turn them into nitrite, which is harmful to the human body.

Nitrite has a strong oxidizing property, which will accelerate the aging of the human body, and will reduce the hemoglobin activity, making the body appear hypoxic.

Nitrite can cause canceration of cells and is a strong carcinogen.

If you consume too much nitrite at one time, you will experience chest tightness, poor breathing, hypoxia, dizziness, headache, palpitations and other uncomfortable symptoms, and even nausea, vomiting, irritability, shock, smoking and other adverse reactions.

Almost overnight potatoes are not edible, and other overnight dishes are not edible, which contain more or less toxic substances that are harmful to the human body.